Tsem Rinpoche Parinirvana Fund
When H.E. Tsem Rinpoche passed into parinirvana on September 4th, 2019, the world lost a towering beacon of goodness and hope. He was the founder of the Kechara Buddhist Organisation headquartered in Malaysia, a prolific author of commentaries, discourses and books on Buddhism, and a beloved spiritual guide to many disciples around the world. He dedicated his entire life to the practice and proliferation of Buddhism.
Preparations for Rinpoche’s funerary rites are underway and they will be conducted in accordance with tradition for auspiciousness and Rinpoche’s swift return. Help us in honouring the life of one whose teachings have touched the hearts and changed the lives of thousands of people around the globe.
We urge you to share our heartfelt wish for Rinpoche’s swift return, and request for your kind and generous contributions so that Rinpoche’s life and enlightened deeds can be honoured in a manner befitting his status and rank. Your contributions will help us with:
- Special pujas advised by Rinpoche (prior to his parinirvana) and other High Lamas
- Traditional puja ceremonies performed every 7th day during the 49-day period following Rinpoche’s parinirvana
- Daily offerings of light, incense (‘sang’) and flowers
- Funeral ceremony expenses which include fire pujas, prayers and rituals, construction of the funeral stupa, extensive offerings, puja substances, and all other associated costs
- Sponsorship and expenses for High Lamas and monks who will conduct the funeral ceremony
- Construction of indoor and outdoor stupas to enshrine Rinpoche’s relics
We thank you in advance for your generosity.
Contributions can be made via:
Direct Banking to Kechara House, CIMB 8003731474
Please quote that the funds are for: KH0037, Tsem Rinpoche Fund
Please WhatsApp your deposit confirmation to +60 12 207 3503 for our reference.